Isis Arjeta RMT, CHt, Spiritual Counselor, Ordained Minister
Since 2006, when she began to see and sense energy, Isis has dedicated herself to learning everything she can about energy, spirituality and miraculous healing. She began her career as an Emergency Medical Technician, and quickly noticed that she was able to predict an emergent situation in advance, calm people who were inconsolable, and see the Soul as it transitions at the time of physical death.
Her studies since that awakening have included:
- Massage Therapy Certification – Completed 2008
- Usui Reiki Mastership – Completed in 2009
- Violet Flame Reiki Mastership – Completed in 2012
- Professional Hypnotherapist Certification – Completed in 2012
- Advanced/Past Life Regression Hypnotherapist Certification – 2012
- EFT w/ the Source Technique(tm) Mastery Certification – 2013
- EFT w/ the Source Technique(tm) Trainer Certification – 2013
- Isis Seichim Reiki Mastership – Completed in 2013
- Kundalini Reiki Mastership – Completed in 2014
- ACIM Spiritual Counseling Program – 2014
- The Soul Journey Spiritual Counseling Program – Ongoing
Through her studies, healing sessions with teacher Robin Duncan of The Miracle Center of California, and hands-on experimentation in the fields of energy and spirituality, Isis has experienced her own miraculous healing of Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Dissociative Identity Disorder, and Spiritual Trauma.
Because of her lived experiences, Isis is able to hold space for and navigate powerful healing of the mind, emotions, energy and spirituality. Her faith in the wholeness of every individual allows others to trust her deeply, and her non-judgmental attitude towards any and all life situations is refreshing.
Isis lives in Kihei, Maui with her adorable healer pup Lele. Together they hike through bamboo forests, grow delicious herbs, fruits and veggies and play in the tropical sun. Lele doesn’t like water, so she stands guard on shore while Isis swims with turtles and fish in her very own real mermaid tail.
A self-professed nerd, Isis loves “sci-fi and fantasy” books and movies, and considers them more like real life than most non-fiction. In fact, she accredits much of her creative style in energy work to the Darkover series by Marion Zimmer Bradley. Reading and writing are a passion for Isis, and she is currently working on several books for publication.